By Ted Hunsaker
Are you intending to get into the Xango Business? Like many individuals who are looking to join Xango or any other Home Based Business Opportunity, you are doing your research to see if this company has a good reputation or if it is just another scam. You are attempting to see how the owners operate, what value that the product offers and more importantly what the pay plan is like.
I have done a bit of research to See what Xango is all about. The Company is among the top ten precent of network marketing companies in the world. It has more than one million independent distributors in over thirty global markets. Its main product is its mangosteen drink which is made from the tropical mangosteen fruit.
Gary Hollister and Aaron Garrity are two of Xango’s Six Founders which are both concerned in helping their distributors succeed and expand the company around the world. Their compensation plan includes 4 alternative ways of earning commissions. There are a few individuals that are making multiple five figures a month in commissions.
Unfortunately many distributors get into Xango and have no idea of the effective methods of marketing and struggle just to get in the black. Their upline leaders tell them to make a list of their friends and family members and try to convince them to join. However , the issue with this method is they are not targeting people who want to get into Multi-Level Marketing or any other home based business opportunity.
This method will only work for a small share of network marketers (about 1 percent). However the remaining 99% will struggle to turn a profit using those outdated strategies. Your Upline will also will tell you to buy and cold call leads after you’ve exhausted your warm market. Many people when they buy and cold-call leads only get a tiny share of those leads to join their business. The rest of them make every excuse and objective under the sun.
This is the reason why it is important to learn the skills of attraction marketing and generate your own leads for Xango. People who are enthusiastic about Joining YOU. People don’t join companies. They will join you if you position yourself as a leader. You need to position yourself as a leader and provide them with something of value that will help them with their business.
You also must monetize those leads by selling to them reasonable, High-valued educational products thru an auto responder since 95 percent of those leads won’t join your business.
Learning these skills aren’t that difficult if you follow what top leaders are doing. You do not have to be the smartest person in the world to have success in your Xango Business Opportunity using attraction marketing. You just have to find someone who is prepared to help get you started in the right direction.
Article kindly provided by UberArticles.com
Topics: MLM | Comments Off
MLA Style Citation:
Hunsaker, Ted "Xango Business Success Strategies-What It Takes To Succeed In Your Xango Business Opportunity." Xango Business Success Strategies-What It Takes To Succeed In Your Xango Business Opportunity. 25 Jun. 2010. uberarticles.com. 1 Oct 2014 <http://uberarticles.com/business/mlm/xango-business-success-strategies-what-it-takes-to-succeed-in-your-xango-business-opportunity/>.
APA Style Citation:
Hunsaker, T (2010, June 25). Xango Business Success Strategies-What It Takes To Succeed In Your Xango Business Opportunity. Retrieved October 1, 2014, from http://uberarticles.com/business/mlm/xango-business-success-strategies-what-it-takes-to-succeed-in-your-xango-business-opportunity/
Chicago Style Citation:
Hunsaker, Ted "Xango Business Success Strategies-What It Takes To Succeed In Your Xango Business Opportunity" uberarticles.com. http://uberarticles.com/business/mlm/xango-business-success-strategies-what-it-takes-to-succeed-in-your-xango-business-opportunity/
Comments are closed.
Uber Articles and its partner sites cannot be held responsible for either the content nor the originality of any articles. If you believe the article has been stolen from you without your permission, please contact us and we will remove it immediately. If you have a problem with the accuracy or otherwise of the content of an article, please contact the author, not us! Also, please remember that any opinions and ideas presented in any of the articles are those of the author and cannot be taken to represent the opinions of Uber Articles. All articles are provided for informational purposes only. None of them should be relied upon for medical, psychological, financial, legal, or other professional advice. If you need professional advice, see a professional. We cannot be held responsible for any use or misuse you make of the articles, nor can we be held responsible for any claims for earnings, cures, or other results that the article might make.