By Steve Rees
Drop shipping business is the most unique way of doing businesses these days. Many people have stopped renting big places to keep their stock of wholesale products and moved into drop shipping business instead. It has got so many benefits what we explain below:
1. Low cost in drop shipping – Unlike the costs associated with new businesses, drop ship businesses carry very low cost to start it with. If you choose a free drop shipper and list your goods on marketplace websites, you can often turn a profit in just under an hour from the creation of your business. Although paying the minor fees associated with paid drop ship companies is advisable because of the extra features, you may be able to sell your first product at the cost of only a listing cost.
2. Drop Ship Products – When you do business through a drop ship company, you have access to a much wider selection of products than you would have had if you had just gone into business by yourself. A wholesale drop shipping company like top1wholesaler has got more than 8,000 branded and non-branded electronics products. You have access to all the products offered on your company’s website and can sell an assortment of products that often rival many online businesses.
3. No Experience – You don’t need any experience to start a home based drop shipping business with a wholesale drop shipper. Almost anyone can get into the drop ship business. You do not have to have any education in business or marketing to be successful (although it certainly can help). If you choose to pay a low start up fee for a better drop ship company like top1wholesaler, you have access to many of the tools that you will need to run your business. Using these research tools will give you all the information that you need to be successful.
4. No Office – You do not need an office to run a drop shipping business. You can do it from home or just from an internet cafe or anywhere where you can find an interconnection. All that you need to run your drop ship business is a connection to the internet and a computer. You will be able to perform all of the functions of your business with only these items. In fact, some drop shippers claim to have made a fortune by just visiting the coffee shop with their computer for a couple of hours a day.
5. No Research – Wholesale drop shipping companies research the daily market. They specialise in electronics products and others. Well, electronics are the most selling products around the globe. Most big drop shippers give update of all the products what they sell the most every month to our resellers. However, Any research that you need to do to become more familiar with your product is very easy to do and often accessible from the website of your drop ship company. Any additional research that you can do about your product is easy to do online or in a local store.
6. Your Reward – Why would you make somebody else money by your hard work while you can do it for yourself without having to have any kind of experience and capital? At any normal job, you could likely work very hard during your regular work hours and still get paid the same amount as the co-worker that spends his shifts playing solitaire on his computer. However, with drop ship businesses, your profits are usually determined on the amount of work that you do. The more you work, the more money you make. As you get better at the business, the value of each hour of your time will gradually begin to increase as well.
7. Choose Products what Interests You – In drop shipping business; you can simply choose the products what interests you. You will find no one these days who wouldn’t like a mobile phone. Well, most people already have got some for them and like to get new ones after their contract finished or simply to enjoy a new mobile phone with new options. I think, you are not different from any others. You like mobile phones too. So sell mobile phones and grow your business from selling what you like. You could actually sell any products from more than 8,000 products of many companies.
8. Work From Home – Working for you and working from home; these two things really interest anyone in their working life. Drop shipping is the only one and main type of business which can bring you freedom in doing business by working from home in your own time and place. If you have children or just like to spend time on the couch, owning a drop ship business can be the perfect job for you. You do not need to commute to work or leave the house when the weather is bad outside. People that stay at home to take care of children can still make a living with a drop ship business.
9. Professional Customer service – If you just quit your day job and never want to have to handle a customer again, starting a drop ship business can be perfect. Any issues that arise during shipping or payment are typically handled by the drop shipping company. As the only issues that are likely to arise with online business customer support are shipping times, payment issues and merchandise quality, you can be assured that each matter will be handled well.
10. You Can Buy Your Own Products! – An often overlooked benefit to starting a drop ship business is access to cheap merchandise that would not be available at that price otherwise. This is a great benefit if you choose to sell products in which you have interest like movies or video games. Without a drop shipping membership, these prices would be almost impossible to find.
11. Stock – You do not need to hold any stock of any products while you do drop shipping. Your wholesale drop shipping company keep hold of the stock and sends them to your customers on your behalf and that is what creates the real fun of drop shipping.
12. Price – By reselling goods from a wholesale drop shipper, you can get wholesale price for selling single products. It really gains you the opportunity of earning pure profit. We are a wholesaler, but drop shipping is our major part of business. Any products what you buy from us is singly priced in wholesale price.
I wish you very good luck in doing drop shipping business. Just choose a product what sells the most and find a reliable drop shipper and you will get there.
We are a leading company in Wholesale Electronics market. Why not take your next step to start drop shipping from today? You can get free information and sell more than 8,000 products from a Wholesale Dropshipping Campany like us.
Article kindly provided by UberArticles.com
Topics: Business | Comments Off
MLA Style Citation:
Rees, Steve "Why Most People Do Drop Shipping Business And Not Wholesale." Why Most People Do Drop Shipping Business And Not Wholesale. 26 Jun. 2010. uberarticles.com. 24 Aug 2015 <http://uberarticles.com/business/why-most-people-do-drop-shipping-business-and-not-wholesale/>.
APA Style Citation:
Rees, S (2010, June 26). Why Most People Do Drop Shipping Business And Not Wholesale. Retrieved August 24, 2015, from http://uberarticles.com/business/why-most-people-do-drop-shipping-business-and-not-wholesale/
Chicago Style Citation:
Rees, Steve "Why Most People Do Drop Shipping Business And Not Wholesale" uberarticles.com. http://uberarticles.com/business/why-most-people-do-drop-shipping-business-and-not-wholesale/
Comments are closed.
Uber Articles and its partner sites cannot be held responsible for either the content nor the originality of any articles. If you believe the article has been stolen from you without your permission, please contact us and we will remove it immediately. If you have a problem with the accuracy or otherwise of the content of an article, please contact the author, not us! Also, please remember that any opinions and ideas presented in any of the articles are those of the author and cannot be taken to represent the opinions of Uber Articles. All articles are provided for informational purposes only. None of them should be relied upon for medical, psychological, financial, legal, or other professional advice. If you need professional advice, see a professional. We cannot be held responsible for any use or misuse you make of the articles, nor can we be held responsible for any claims for earnings, cures, or other results that the article might make.