Cheating has been considered as one of the most common mistake that people make. At school, students cheat to pass their exams. Politicians cheat, lawyers cheat. It’s so common that you tell yourself there are a lot of bad guys out there. You’ll be surprised to find out that good guys cheat, too. What makes those good guys cheat? Let’s find out.
1) We are only human. As a species we haven’t evolved beyond the being human part. We struggle every day with morality and perceptions of what is and isn’t acceptable behavior. No one is perfect and as much as we’d like to move towards perfection no one has managed it yet. Yes, even good people make mistakes. Some of them just happen to be harder to live with the fallout from than others.
2. To fill an empty space. No matter how you are filled with love and care, there will always come a time that you will wake up one day and feel empty and that emptiness that needs to be filled. Someone else comes along and fills that space. Suddenly, you feel complete. Depending on how deep that emptiness is, when you finally realize it’s time to end it, it’s hard to turn your back away and be back to normal.
3. The thrill of excitement. Some people cheat just to experience the risk of being caught cheating. Although the reason for cheating is not the partner’s so called ‘incapacity of taking good care of the relationship”, still it’s not a good excuse for cheating. The fact that you’ve cheated is that matters. The excitement you felt when you cheated will die eventually if you will realize that your marriage is on the brick of turmoil.
4. Alone and lonely. This reason is commonly associated to partners who are busy and have no time to their partners. Partners who are left alone in the dark of the night. Thinking that love is slowly fading away, the other partner will seek comfort from somebody else. Not only to share the warmth of his body to someone but also someone that will be all ears in hearing his stories at the end of the day, a confidante, a companion.
5. Jealousy. This is not always associated with another woman. Sometimes, the wife may feel jealous if the husband spends more time with his business associates and will make the wife cheat on him. The idea that the husband’s new association with a new group threatens the relationship between the husband and wife, which eventually will lead the wife to feel jealous on that group relationship.
Cheating doesn’t make you a bad person but it also doesn’t mean the relationship has to end. You can get your ex husband back and work things out even if you were the one who did the cheating. Here’s what you need to do: http://www.magicofmakingup.com for a relatively painless transition back into the life of the one that got away.
Article kindly provided by UberArticles.com
Topics: Relationships | Comments Off
MLA Style Citation:
Guest, Guest "5 Reasons Good People Cheat." 5 Reasons Good People Cheat. 2 Jul. 2010. uberarticles.com. 4 Aug 2014 <http://uberarticles.com/home-and-family/relationships/5-reasons-good-people-cheat/>.
APA Style Citation:
Guest, G (2010, July 2). 5 Reasons Good People Cheat. Retrieved August 4, 2014, from http://uberarticles.com/home-and-family/relationships/5-reasons-good-people-cheat/
Chicago Style Citation:
Guest, Guest "5 Reasons Good People Cheat" uberarticles.com. http://uberarticles.com/home-and-family/relationships/5-reasons-good-people-cheat/
Comments are closed.
Uber Articles and its partner sites cannot be held responsible for either the content nor the originality of any articles. If you believe the article has been stolen from you without your permission, please contact us and we will remove it immediately. If you have a problem with the accuracy or otherwise of the content of an article, please contact the author, not us! Also, please remember that any opinions and ideas presented in any of the articles are those of the author and cannot be taken to represent the opinions of Uber Articles. All articles are provided for informational purposes only. None of them should be relied upon for medical, psychological, financial, legal, or other professional advice. If you need professional advice, see a professional. We cannot be held responsible for any use or misuse you make of the articles, nor can we be held responsible for any claims for earnings, cures, or other results that the article might make.