By Tom P Kearns
Any owner of a website dedicated to increasing its value, page rank, and monetary income can appreciate the importance of the link building strategies. These goals can be accomplished using the link building strategies. You can be easily side tracked by the overwhelming options available on the internet. Achieving your online victory is the main reason the top ten most informative link building strategies have been laid out below.
Let’s get started!
1) Start with submitting to Web Directory Listings- they boost your link popularity and improve your rankings on sites like Yahoo and Google with one way links to your website; driving traffic through direct referrals. You can submit your site to both paid and free directories. Setting up on free directories has one way links to your website and no strings attached; however it can take an eternity for your link to be reviewed. Paid directories have your website listed with a smaller amount of competitive links. Pick one that is moderately priced and find their rankings. Place your links on trusted directories such as Yahoo and DMOZ. There are millions of web directories out there but a more reliable well known one can up the ante of your website link.
An exchange of links on similar sites can be requested. This can be the step to getting an outgoing link on their site if the site is related to yours and offers no competition. Your site’s value will increase with this.
3) Write useful article and press releases- if you write an informative, thoughtful and interesting article or press release it can become a useful piece of information to the readers, thus leading it to be re-blogged, put on newsletters and so on. This will increase your value and lead to more quality linkages to your site.
You should strive towards social book-marking sites. Although people have a tendency to shy away from these it is important for your link building strategies. Your site can be linked to every user in the world and they are not made by unnatural algorithms. Instead your site’s worth is determined by real people that tag you.
5) If your site is not unique enough BUY text links from other sites – pretty self explanatory. It is important to make the text links look viable and real.
6) Don’t just comment all in one day in online forums, involve yourself, have an active stream of comments building your credibility.
Experiment with writing testimonials and reviews. This is another way of linking back to your site by creating a stand within the online community.
8) A simple link building strategy is asking clients and vendors to post links back to your site.
Blogs are not only easily set up and easy work, they are a goldmine. With the understanding that it is about quality not quantity you can post on anything. Also blog commenting is a wonderful link building strategy.
10) Content is the last link building strategy! You can build major traffic on your site with quality content. Other webmasters want to link to something that is useful to their readers and naturally want to link to quality content. You don’t have to go out and build links yourself when you have quality content because they will be built for you.
For more information on Social Bookmarking Services please visit http://www.easydirectorysubmissions.com .
categories: link building,links,back links,seo,sem,search engine optimization,search engines,webmaster,internet
Article kindly provided by UberArticles.com
Topics: SEO | Comments Off
MLA Style Citation:
Kearns, Tom P. "Ten Valuable Link Building Strategies." Ten Valuable Link Building Strategies. 12 Oct. 2009. uberarticles.com. 4 Aug 2014 <http://uberarticles.com/web-owners/seo/ten-strategies-for-building-links/>.
APA Style Citation:
Kearns, T (2009, October 12). Ten Valuable Link Building Strategies. Retrieved August 4, 2014, from http://uberarticles.com/web-owners/seo/ten-strategies-for-building-links/
Chicago Style Citation:
Kearns, Tom P. "Ten Valuable Link Building Strategies" uberarticles.com. http://uberarticles.com/web-owners/seo/ten-strategies-for-building-links/
Comments are closed.
Uber Articles and its partner sites cannot be held responsible for either the content nor the originality of any articles. If you believe the article has been stolen from you without your permission, please contact us and we will remove it immediately. If you have a problem with the accuracy or otherwise of the content of an article, please contact the author, not us! Also, please remember that any opinions and ideas presented in any of the articles are those of the author and cannot be taken to represent the opinions of Uber Articles. All articles are provided for informational purposes only. None of them should be relied upon for medical, psychological, financial, legal, or other professional advice. If you need professional advice, see a professional. We cannot be held responsible for any use or misuse you make of the articles, nor can we be held responsible for any claims for earnings, cures, or other results that the article might make.